Malta’s Companies Act of 1995 is chiefly based on English Law and EU Directives and provides mainly for three types of corporate entities:
- A limited liability company
- A partnership en nom collectif – unlimited partnership
- A partnership en commandite – at least one unlimited partner and other limited partner
A limited liability company is the most common form of business entity in Malta and can have the status of either a public company or a private company. The limited liability company has a separate legal personality and offers shareholders limited liability to the capital invested in the Mala company.
AlleyBe is a boutique financial services firm specialising in assisting clients with their legal and tax matters supported by fully-fledged company formation, company administration and company accounting teams and all provided in-house. It is our goal to exceed to provide personalised service and to clients’ expectations and to consistently deliver at high quality levels expected from professional firms.
- Incorporation and redomiciliation of Companies;
- Legal services;
- Directorship services
- Company secretary and registered office services;
- Arrange of the convening and recording of general meetings;
- Attend to all filing with the Registrar of Companies and the MFSA;
- Registration of trademarks, trade names and other intellectual property;
- Ship and yacht registration;
- Bank account opening and management;
- Back office management and support;
- Domiciliation and secretarial services;
- Leasing of office space;
- Setting up of companies and structures in foreign jurisdictions.